Friday 31 January 2014

Flash back Friday(XMAS)

Going Back to before Christmas now, I recorded and produced a Xmas card for Cancer Research UK. I recorded and Produced a nice little acoustic guitar piece and got creative with some percussion, which I think gives it a very natural yet humbling feel to the track. Perfect to represent the brief and even mimic CRUK attitude. After I constructed the music, I then went on to sound design the animation in which I had the pleasure of recording my friends kids Singing a christmas carol. Although the session was very demanding, it paid of in the end and added a great sense of dynamics and joy to the film.I created all aspects of the sound design with props and things I had knocking around the studio. for instance a ruler on a table for the birds on the wire. Think it works well. Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment